Placing a Craft Llama Classified Ad is very easy – and FREE for Charter Members (like you!) for the Beta testing period.
- First select a category to place your ad. If there is not one that suits your purpose, use the nearest logical choice – or message me and I will consider adding new categories as needed.
- The next option should already be filled in with your User Name for you. If it is not, check you are logged into the site and type your name in the box.
- Choose a payment option for your advert. Charter Members (like you!) can choose the first option that is FREE for two months. You will get a reminder email when your classified is close to running out.
- Now fill in the details of your listing. You have 100 characters for the title. You only need include the details with asterixs by them (*) – the others are optional.
- You have 750 characters to describe your product/service in detail.
- On the next page you can upload images. The images should be 640×640 pixels in size and no bigger than 1mb each.
- Click on “Place Ad” to finalize your new ad. You will receive an email confirming that it is up and running.